We are very please to announce that as one of ECN’s priorities is Inequality, ECN is now working in partnership with with Ealing Race Equality Commission (EREC).
Set up in January 2021 to listen to the voices of Ealing people it will come up with proposals to address the impact of inequality on wellbeing and life chances.
The commission is independent of Ealing Council and is made up of 12 independent commissioners, from diverse backgrounds that broadly reflect the diversity of Ealing.
ECN is supporting the initiative and, working with local groups, we are encouraging all voices to provide their feedback.
This can be done in a number of ways:
- Contact ECN to find out more
- Complete the online questionnaire
- Participate in research being carried out by ECN
The commission has already held a number of activities and online meetings and the results of these can be watched here
The next meetings of the commission will be taking place on:
- 24 June, 5 – 7 – Education and Young people
- 8 July, 5 – 7pm – Open MIC Session to consider evidence and interim findings
Find out more by visiting the dedicated Race Equality Commission pages on the Do Something Good Website